« Home | HMS Belfast sunset » | Robert O Mayhew » | Reflected Rig » | A very vertical element in the landscape - and a kite » | In this temple » | Tourists » | Carnegie institute of Washington » | Part 2 » | Mr Davidson goes to Washington – Part 1 » | Hutton Hull reflections »

St Paul's colours


st pauls colours, originally uploaded by ccgd.

I’m sitting on a train heading back up to Inverness, after a wee UK tour this week, Glasgow, London and Edinburgh. I took this shot of St Paul’s on a glorious spring day in the city.

I’ve been using the time on a nice quiet Scotrail train to catch up on e-mails, paperwork and trying to get some strategy down on paper. But I’m still chuckling about something I read in the diary section of the Times yesterday, sitting in the Lounge at Heathrow’s T5, waiting for the shuttle to Edinburgh.

A rather portly young man was had been spotted wearing a t-shit emblazoned with the slogan:-

Sex, drugs and sausage rolls………..