« Home | Oulu Bobby » | Looking up the County Road » | Ben Loyal and the Mountains of the West » | Coldbackie - Sutherland » | Cape Cod » | MIT Stata Blues » | Charles river sunrise » | Conference Centre Roof » | Dunrobin - aye right » | Kitchen gable »

Fame at last


Fame at last, originally uploaded by ccgd.

A little bit of vanity publishing here but what the heck.

I was interviewed yesterday in the Business Pages of the Finnish newspaper Kaleva, and one of the paper's photographers took this rather good snap of me in their offices. The interview (about rural innovation and science clusters in remote areas) was in English, but is of course printed in Finnish, so I've no idea what I've been quoted as saying.....

However my Finnish colleagues here in Oulu say its rather a good little piece, but they would say wouldn't they?