« Home | Wych Elms in Winter » | Wytch Elms in early Summer » | Trees Snow and Shadows » | Blue Morning » | Sunburst over the Inverness Firth » | Loch Fyne and the Paps of Jura » | Caithness View in blue » | Sierra de Cuera from Poo - Llannes » | Oyster catcher and the emigration stone » | Baptismal Font - Cromarty East Church »

Ruth and Charles


Ruth and Charles, originally uploaded by ccgd.

I'm feeling both a bit relieved and disappointed. I've just got my Sunday back, after a day trip to Dundee has just been cancelled. A Magnus cycling trip of course , but it seems that the sissy Southerners shout Uncle at the first sign of a snowflake. It was going to be a long day - leave here at 7:00 and not home till 8:00, but I had planned to meet up with Charlie, who was going to train through from Stirling and then we were going to go photo walking.

Well lots more opportunities, cos as sure as death I will be travelling around Scotland most weekends for most of the rest of the year with bikes in back of the car....

Anyway - Mum and Dad were up last weekend, on route to Coldbackie, with their new 4*4, to up and down the road to the house. We all went out to Sutors Creek - the place of employment for Hamish and Magnus of a weekend - and of course I took my camera. Charles - my Dad - has a "look" when his photo is taken. Always has, and always will, but Ruth managed to break his reserve with a wonderful "Rabbit ears" moment.

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates

counter hit make