« Home | Oulu Door » | Sorry Kids - no bread today » | Demob Leave 1946 » | Cairngorm view » | Sunrise over Eathie » | Shaft of Sunlight » | 2001 A Space Odyssey » | Reflected Rig revisited. » | Reflected Rig » | A Frosted Family Tree »

Baptismal Font - Cromarty East Church

I took this photo about a year ago, and always liked it, think it one of my better of the East Church. Before Christmas Ruth was reading the Ross-shire Journal and noticed that the Church of Scotland website was hosting a photo competition, and suggested that I enter.

So I e-mailed them this snap, and in early January found that it had been published in the Ross-shire, as it was one the entries chosen to be voted on.

I love that font, fantastic piece of work.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kalshassan/48769845/

Post a Comment