« Home | Mount St Helens » | Sunrise in Seattle » | The Hercules » | Greenland » | Fins » | Good morning Cromarty » | you play the melody on the chanter » | Tuning up » | Kai's tree » | The QE2 »

Puget sound


Puget sound, originally uploaded by ccgd.

And the Freeway - from 2nd.

We managed an outstanding shopping trip to the Microsoft company store, where we were allowed to buy goods at Microsoft company employee prices! Brand new PC and Xbox games for $20 each!!!!! (Retail in Scotland for £40-60), software for $5..... Funky tee-shirts for $10-15!!!

I stocked up for Christmas - and bought software for myself that I normally could not have justified (Home server for $35, the latest version of Flight Simulator etc)

And as I said to a couple of female colleagues:-

"If only I could have bought Ruth's Christmas pressie in there it would have been the ultimate male shopping experience"

You'll be pleased to hear they both hit me.....

Yes, very pleased!

Post a Comment