« Home | Sunset at 38000 feet » | Arriving in Edinburgh » | Commitee room 2 » | MIT spring » | robots@mit » | MIT - The Walker Building » | A shiny new plane » | The bridges of the forth » | no 12 » | The Peedie Lass »

The Eastern Cairngorms


The Eastern cairngorms, originally uploaded by ccgd.

I'm going through an aerial photo phase as the moment, as anyone glancing at my blog, or my flickr photo stream will have noticed.

Partly its because I'm fascinated by the view from 3,000 or 30,000 feet, whether of familiar places such as the Cairngorms, or completely new parts of the world, such as the Gulf of St Lawrence last week.

It's also because it seems that its only when I'm sitting down in seat 12a that I have any time to point a camera and click the shutter. Life is very busy at present, very busy indeed.