« Home | Derricks Grandsons » | Chris and Wanda » | Ghosts in the commute » | John Bain Duncan » | Fearn Control Tower » | Pacific Quay » | The residents of Cromarty » | Heathrow sunburst » | Red sky in the morning » | Winter Blues »

Cromarty sunrise


Cromarty sunrise, originally uploaded by ccgd.

Looking back over the town, as I walk along the beach.

I took this one last month - the past few weeks have been quite grey, and wet, and I must admit that I've not been so regular with my morning walk along the beach.

There is a strong east wind today, and the waves are crashing against the stone armouring in front of shore street with some vigour. Ruth and I are just about to brave the elements for a some fresh air, and to buy tickets for next weekends Cromarty Film Festival, which had a good plug on Radio Scotland this morning, as its billed as the smallest film festival in the world!