« Home | Sprogs race » | If it rains tomorrow - blame Ruth » | Spring Sunrise Clouds 2007 » | Oblivious » | Magnus in the air » | Betty Hourston » | Ronald at the controls » | Bill Campbell » | Hugh Miller's wall » | Ben Wyvis and Cromarty »

Polling Station


Polling Station, originally uploaded by ccgd.

Scottish Parliament Elections 3rd May 2007. Polling in the Victoria Hall, Cromarty. I took my camera, as it had occurred to me that the everyday process of voting is very rarely captured. So I took a modest series of four shots that recorded my voting process n the day.

However I took this snap without asking - and was gently chided by Mr Cope - on the left - however he seemed happy enough when I told that I was recording for prosperity.

This shot is also on the Cromarty Image Library.